ICEBREAKER BIKE WARRANTY
- ICEBREAKER BIKE warranties aluminum frames to be free from material and workmanship defects for a period of 3 years (carbon forks – 1 year) from the date of delivery.
- Components are warrantied under the OE manufacturer's policy. We will work with the customer and the component manufacturer to resolve any component warranty issues that arise.
- The warranty applies to the original owner and is non-transferrable.
- Above Warranties do not cover normal wear and tear or damages to products that are caused by inappropriate use or other than normal activities, including, but not limited to:
- The obvious signs of abuse or alteration (dents, bends, deep scratches, gashes)
- Crashing or road accident
- Improper assembly or follow-up maintenance
- Ignorance of manufacturer recommendations
- Using the product for commercial activities or in competitive events, such as, bicycle motocross racing, stunt riding, ramp jumping or similar activities, and training for such activities or events.
- In case of warranty returns or replaces we may need to receive your broken item, since we need to send the defective item back to the supplier in Asia for investigation. For returns or exchanges (shipping cost excluded) you must contact us first. We will provide return instruction at that time.
Please email us the serial number of your frame, your name and address.
INSPECTION OF DELIVERY
Buyer should inspect all Goods and within three (3) days after receipt thereof and notify us of any defects. Else, a no response shall constitute final acceptance of the Goods and shall act as a waiver of the Buyer’s rights to inspect or reject the goods unless otherwise agreed.